Decision Support Analyst #186757Johns Hopkins Health System
Decision Support Analyst
Decision Support Analyst – Baltimore, MD – Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation seeks Decision Support Analyst to apply operations research methods and data analytics tools to develop streamlined operations and improve process efficiencies, etc.
Apply operations research methods and data analytics tools to develop streamlined operations and improve process efficiencies for the Patient Financial Services division of Johns Hopkins Medicine International (JHI). Use Epic Clarity Data modeling to quantify, analyze, and forecast operations metrics for the constituent entities of Johns Hopkins Medicine (including Johns Hopkins Home Care, Johns Hopkins Sibley Memorial Hospital, Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, etc.). Utilize process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) to conceptualize organizational initiatives aimed at achieving operations and systems design/improvements and process re-engineering/re-design for JHI operational areas such as international finance process management, international payer management, international healthcare revenue cycles, international healthcare billing and collections, and international patient provider reimbursements. Perform statistical analyses of flow, staffing, scheduling, and resource utilization in these areas. Present the results of Epic Clarity Data modeling and statistical analyses to JHI leadership and make recommendations to improve operational performance, enhance data quality and data integrity, and quantify appropriate revenue allocation. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Health Administration, or Public Health;
- Epic certifications in Clarity Data Model – Resolute Hospital Billing and Clarity Data Model – Resolute Professional Billing; and
- Five years of related work experience in international healthcare, operations, or consulting. Requisite five years must include three years of experience with each of the following:
- Operations and system design/improvement;
- Lean Six Sigma; and
- Process management, re-engineering, and re-design.