Reports to Shop Supervisor
- Supports various Cylinder Technicians as required
- Evaluate, understand and interpret DOT and customer requirements for visual cylinder inspection and hydrostatic testing.
- Operate hydrostatic test equipment in accordance with DOT and customer requirements for cylinder requalification.
- Assist Cylinder Technician II with workflow
- Must be proficient in all Level I and Level II Cylinder Technician duties and responsibilities.
- Must have 6 months experience as a Level II Cylinder Technician.
All Cylinder Technician positions report directly to the Shop Supervisor unless specific authority has been delegated to other Cylinder Technicians and documented by the Shop Supervisor.
All Cylinder Technician positions may be required to perform the duties of other Cylinder Technicians in support of various job requirements as deemed necessary by the Shop Supervisor.
Cylinder Sales and Testing is a privately owned sales and service center for high pressure compressed gas cylinders, cryogenic cylinders and related equipment.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)