Seeking Master’s Level Social Worker/Counselor to provide intensive, evidence-based model of therapy for families with children ages five years to adolescents. Therapeutic services are provided primarily in the family’s home and community; minimal sessions are conducted in the office setting. Individual and some group therapy work.
- Comfort in conducting family therapy in the home/community is required.
- Experience in working with families and children preferred.
- Functional Family Therapy training utilizing an evidence-based treatment model will be provided; a commitment to learning and implementing the model is required.
- Comfort level with home visits and experience with home visiting, required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills, required.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and a strong working knowledge of computers and applications.
- Cases will be primarily within Sussex County; some cases in Kent County as needed. Travel required within assigned area, with some statewide travel required as needed.
- Requires flexibility in schedule, with the ability to work evenings and some weekends in order to work around family schedules
- Must have a valid driver’s license, which meets the requirements of the agency’s insurance carrier and reliable transportation.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or related discipline required.
- License eligibility is required. Current license is desired.
Full Time (37.5 hours/week) with benefits.