Job Title: Senior Database Marketing Analyst
This digital media agency delivers digital marketing solutions across the world for a host of impressive brands from their offices in the US, Europe, and South Africa. The agency’s award-winning combination of technology and talent help it to deliver paid media, UX, SEO, social media, analytics, optimization, creative and development solutions.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented Senior Database Marketing Analyst to join our Baltimore office. Responsible for providing data planning consultancy for clients covering audience definition, communication and media planning across all digital channels. Implement and manage data management platforms as well as advises clients on the best approach to measurement of their activity using the latest attribution methods and tools.
We are a rapidly growing agency. Be part of the journey!
- Has knowledge of technologies such as BlueKai, Unica or similar, DoubleClick, social media platforms (Twitter/Facebook) and Google Analytics to manage audiences for digital activities.
- Conception and management of audiences using various technologies.
- Provide attribution reporting and forecasting for clients.
- Construct and deliver strategic initiatives, campaign and media plans. All activity requires robust measurement frameworks and performance evaluations.
- Creation of data led strategies which provide clients with opportunities to leverage their data for greater insight or performance.
- Thought leader within the agency for overall marketing performance and the implementation of attribution led methodologies across all clients.
- Demonstrates measurable success through the improvement in a client’s overall performance because of improved insight, campaign effectiveness and implementation and use of technology available
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mathematics or related field
- Direct marketing or digital agency planning experience in setting client strategies, writing campaign briefs, testing frameworks and conducting campaign analysis.
- Strong data planning experience with the ability to define clients’ data strategies, segmentation, propensity modelling and attribution measurement.
- Have hands on experience using CRM platforms such as FastStats, Alterian, Neolane, SAS or Unica.
- Experience in buying rented lists, customer deduping and a/b testing in either a direct mail, email or PPC/display scenario.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to distill and translate complex analysis into actionable insights that a client will understand.
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- An outgoing, curious thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
Entech Networks is a boutique staffing agency focusing on the placement of professionals at all levels, nationwide.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)