WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
This company ignited the BIM revolution in 1984with ARCHICAD?, the industry first BIM software for architects. As the company grows, they have a need to hire BIM Specialist for their thriving team on the East Coast.
Responsibilities of the BIM Specialist- Work From Home
- Provide expert technical services in the implementation and rollout of software including but not limited to business process reengineering, workflow analysis, technical analysis (software interoperability, systems analysis, etc.), and training.
- Work across regions and is available as needed for billable and unbilled customer interaction, and provides technical consulting services to key accounts in the region.
- The BIM specialist is a field position with the expectation of a minimum of 50% or more time with customers.
- Principal liaison witharchitecture or other BIM discipline advisory and representative bodies (i.e., AIA, AGC, bSa, etc.).
- Interface daily with the Business Unit core functions including sales, technical support, and product management.
- Report to the general manager.
Requirements of the BIM Specialist
- Bachelor?s degree or the equivalent in architecture, engineering, information technology, or related field.
- Knowledge of architecture, engineering, information technology or related discipline in relation to building information modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of North America building standards and standardization initiatives including but not limited to NBIMs and COBie.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including public speaking and negotiation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Compensation for the BIM Specialist
- Base salary $90k + $5k variable income first year cash potential of $95K
- Competitive benefits package: Effective 1st day of employment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- $50 per month for cell phone
- $50 per month for the internet
I have been in the recruiting business since 1989. I work in all industries across the board and place people in all levels from sales all the way up to VP level positions
As an Executive Recruiter / Headhunter (yes headhunter) for over 20yrs - I take great pride in having built my career, and still run my organization the old fashion way......on Relationships, Trust, Respect for confidentiality, Honesty, being Optimistic, Persistent not pushy, and coaching & educating candidates and corporate clients to the best of my abilities throughout the entire interview and offer process.
As we've all seen through the years of here-today/gone-tomorrow recruiters, resume board database junkies, and schlock recruiters/paper pushers....., it's even more so now that my clients truely enjoy, value and respect my traditional techniques, services and values.
Major accomplishments include identifying and resolving problems before they reach crisis stage, and sourcing and placing candidates more expeditiously than the competition while managing multiple assignments in fast paced work environments. Proven track record of bringing projects in ahead of schedule and under budget. Good presentation and interpersonal skills, along with expertise in advanced behavioral, competency-based interviewing techniques. Well versed in both state and federal employment law. Possess a strong sense of urgency and a passion for employment services. My goal is to build new and continue to build existing business relationships with large companies or divisions, as well as start-up firms.
Location/Region: Alexandria, VA (US)