Prince Georges County, MD
Please read the entire Job Description before applying.
This is a contractual part-time position
We are looking for dynamic, young spirited, motivated human service workers for our Baltimore City Clients, as well as our Dream Academy Program in Prince Georges County. We are looking to find dedicated workers to take on case loads in Baltimore and/or the Prince Georges County community.
· BA degree in human services, arts, or social services with at least 1 years of experience working with clients with severe emotional or psychiatric problems.
· Or, a high school diploma with some course work in social services or human services with at least 3 years of experience in providing therapeutic or treatment services to clients with severe emotional problems.
· Candidate must show documented experience in planning therapeutic recreational or treatment activities for clients with physical, emotional or medical disability for clients on caseload.
· Plan, organize and conduct treatment assessment, evaluation and intervention for clients on caseload.
· Teach clients independent living skills and community integration skills.
· Provide supportive counseling to severely emotionally distressed clients on caseload.
· Review and coordinate the collection of relevant information on referred client's background, social history and past treatment interventions in order to develops treatment plans for clients.
· Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for assigned clients to meet individual needs, interest and abilities.
· Evaluate, monitor and review individualized treatment plans and assess individual progress in treatment and make recommendation for modification, changes or termination of treatment.
· Maintain records as required by established laws, established policy, and administrative regulations including COMAR regulations.
· Attend all discharge, termination, admission and clinical supervision as scheduled in other to promote client services or professional growth.
· May act as consultant to outside provides, school personnel and medical staff on the individual need of clients on caseload.
· Consult with medical staff to coordinate services to clients.
Reporting Authority: Director of Rehabilitation Services, PRP Program Director and Agency Director
All Walks of Life, LLC. is an outpatient mental health clinic located in Baltimore City serving the Maryland area. We are currently seeking mental health professionals to provide developmental and culturally appropriate services in the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan and Prince Georges County areas. Our mission is to ensure our clients receive a quality comprehensive mental health care package. We provide individual and family therapy, crisis intervention, medication management and linkages to existing resources in the community. In addition, we collaborate with a multidisciplinary treatment team in establishing a full range of clinical services. Our treatment philosophy is to engage our clients and his or her family in their natural environment, thereby maximizing the utilization of mental health interventions and prevention and placement disruption.