Catholic Cemeteris, Inc. is seeking a full-time professional to provide services at All Saints Cemetery to the families of the deceased.
- Seeking referrals as well as promoting the cemetery to expand the customer base.
- Meeting with families who have experienced a recent death and providing available options for interrment.
- Handling pre-need sales and immediate need walk in customers.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- College degree preferred.
- Familiarity with soft sales techniques.
- Computer skills including Microsof Office Suite
- Proven ability to address customer needs and provide excellent customer service.
To apply, please email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Please reference Family Service Rep in the subject line. No telephone calls will be accepted. EOE
Application deadline: June 27, 2018
About this company
Catholic Charities directs and coordinates the charitable and social service programs of the Catholic Diocese of Wilmington.
It delivers critical direct care human services to individuals and families residing in Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland. No one is excluded from services because of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or ability to pay.