To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work.
Complete work orders as scheduled.
Follow all safety requirements when performing work.
Correctly fill out all paper work, work orders, parts usage and order forms.
Answer line calls when production lines are running.
Assist production as needed to keep line running at top efficiency.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in plant maintenance.
- Two or three years experience required.
- Electrical and PLC experience is preferred.
- Experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, technical manuals, voltmeters, ohmeters, and other electrical troubleshooting equipment.
- Working knowledge of installation/wiring of all types of motors, inspection of bearings, drives, gearboxes, pulleys, and drive items; machine controls and circuits; electrical controls/circuits; troubleshooting techniques for ammonia refrigeration equipment; and shop equipment.
- Basic Welding Capability
- Variable frequency drives and Servomotor knowledge/trouble shooting
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Coke Consolidated is the largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Our Purpose is to honor God, serve others, pursue excellence and grow profitably. For 115 years, we have been deeply committed to the consumers, customers and communities we serve and passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. We make, sell and distribute beverages of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies in more than 300 brands and flavors across 15 states to over 66 million consumers.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)