Froehling & Robertson, Inc., (F&R) is the oldest independent testing/engineering company in the country. We are a minority-owned business that offers competitive compensation and benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect for all. F&R is seeking an Environmental Scientist for our Baltimore, Maryland office. The selected candidate will work in a support role conducting Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and hazardous materials assessments (i.e., asbestos, mold, lead, etc.).
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct mold, indoor air quality, and hazardous materials inspections.
- Conduct site assessments, soil and groundwater sampling.
- Write technical reports and proposals.
- Consult with clients to determine their needs and provide advice
- Prepare Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Be willing to participate in occasional overnight travel, night, and/or weekend work.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant scientific discipline and at least five years of consulting experience.
- Maryland Asbestos Inspector and Lead Inspector Licensing.
- Familiarity with environmental regulations and compliance practices.
- Proficiency with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Excellent research, writing, organizational, and language skills.
- Be a team player who is self-motivated and reliable.
- Valid driver’s license with insurable driving record.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace.
Established in 1881, Froehling & Robertson, Inc. is a minority-owned business as well as the oldest independent consulting engineering / testing firm in the United States. At F&R we focus on you by offering construction materials testing, geotechnical engineering, and environmental consulting solutions that are innovative, yet practical.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)