Full Time Personal Trainer Position
Brick Bodies is a Greater Baltimore chain of health clubs with the core purpose of changing people’s lives. Our brand promise is to make sure every member and guest of our facilities is provided with a comfortable workout environment. This is done by living our core values of Loyalty, Integrity and Service.
As a Brick Bodies Personal Trainer, you will help deliver our brand promise by empowering our clients to overcome obstacles, achieve more and inspire others to do the same.
If you are a passionate fitness professional with the desire to help those around you reach their full potential, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Applicants will need:
• Previous experience in the health and fitness industry desired
• Group Personal Training experience strongly desired
• Proven track record for building training clientele desired
• Nationally accredited training certification required (ACSM, NASM, NSCA, ACE, AFAA)
• Enthusiasm and passion for helping people reach their fitness goals
• Current CPR/AED Certification required
• Fitness related degree desired
• Unlimited access to all of our clubs.
• A regional expansion plan that offers a great career path which includes advancement within Personal Training, as well as Club Management opportunities.
• Highly competitive starting compensation which includes health, medical and dental benefits.
• Contributory 401k plan
• Bonus incentives
• Learn and progress with our highly experienced staff
• Enjoy our one of a kind fun and comfortable Brick Bodies culture
• Receive on-going education, direction and support from our management team.
The Personal Trainer is primarily responsible for assisting the members with the use of the fitness facilities so that the level of member satisfaction, referrals and retention will increase. You will motivate and educate your client by creating safe, effective and personalized exercise programs.
• For the first 3 months, the trainer will be paid a salary based on a 40 hour work week. Hours will be determined on an as needed basis by the Personal Training Coordinator. After the initial 3 month period, the Trainer will then be commissioned on a percentage basis. The goal of this position is to have the Trainer build his/her personal training position to 20 – 30 training hours per week, which is considered full time. The commission structure will allow the Trainer to exceed his/her salary if the above criteria is met.
• Aggressive bonus/incentive and benefits package
Do you want to help change people's lives? Do you want to work for a company that you can trust, that is committed to excellence and that cares about you? Are you willing to work your butt off, no pun intended! Great companies are not for everyone. Oh did we mention fun? You must be a happy person so you can make others happy. We have found that you cannot give what you do not have. Only apply if you share our values of loyalty, integrity, and great customer service. We are equal opportunity employers and look forward to reading your application/resume.