PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
If you're looking for a full-time, exciting, unique pharmacist opportunity in Maryland. This is it. This position will require the following and will start in July 2018:
- An experienced PharmD, with an active Maryland license in good standing.
- Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency.
- Experience working in a correctional facility in an overall supervisory/managerial role providing guidance around clinical protocols/policies, cost-savings opportunities/modeling (specifically as it relates to HIV and HCV).
- Experience leading and participating in Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee meetings.
- Ability to travel within a region to provide clinical pharmacy services for one or more correctional facilities in Maryland.
- Experience participating in clinical rounds in infirmaries.
- Ability to work a Monday - Friday work schedule.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
Compensation and Benefits: Negotiable.
IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU!
We are a pharmacist-owned staffing firm specializing in managed care government contracting. We staff all positions relevant to pharmacy from call center representatives to senior-level management. We know the industry and pride ourselves on always providing our candidates and clients with top-notch industry knowledge and support. Join a team that knows Pharmacy!!!
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)