GC or US citizen clearable for a public trust
The Test Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing cost-effective procedures of testing and troubleshooting of components, software code, interface compatibility, and systems. Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test code and equipment. Documents testing issues and problems. Performs analysis of test results. Supports formal system acceptance testing activities, as required. Successful candidate will be involved in all phases of the system life cycle for various systems. This individual will be a key participant in requirements analysis and system design, system integration and test, and transition to operational support.
- Participate in the development and analysis of system and subsystem requirements
- Integrate hardware and software components of these systems
- Develop plans and procedures to verify and validate (V&V) performance of the systems with respect to the underlying requirements
- Execute test plans and procedures, confirm results of automated tests
- Conduct test and verification activities. Test activities performed primarily at McLean, VA facility, some performed at customer location in DC.
- Document test results and write test reports. Present these results to management and the customer.
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation (e.g., Test & Evaluation Master Plan and T&E Reports - as required)
As a Small Business, Agensys Corporation is a staffing and solutions recruiting firm focused on delivering technology professionals. Our proven recruiting methodologies allow us to identify, attract and retain top IT professionals. At Agensys our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments.
Staff Augmentation, Contract to Hire, Permanent Placement, Government Contracts, Infrastructure & Support, Technical Architecture, PMO, Shared Services, Application Development, Help Desk/Desktop, Cloud, Storage & Backup, Business Analysis
Location/Region: Dhs, VA (US)