The successful candidate is a professional who will oversee all closing services needed to complete a real estate sale or purchase. License required
Job DescriptionThis position will be responsible and oversee the process of:
- Receive and review real estate purchase contracts
- Review searches
- Underwrite clear title
- Issue commitments
- Provide title curative
- Draft conveyance and mortgage loan documents
- Settlement statements and closing disclosure forms
- Conduct closings
- Receive and disburse funds
- Issue final title insurance policies
Skills & Experience
- Must have 3-5 years title insurance and escrow closing experience
- Must have minimum of three years of experience with title company, underwriter of closing attorney and/or relative experience in mortgage lending
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The eHarmony of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!
Location/Region: Columbia, MD (US)