K & W finishing, inc. a print-finishing (bindery) company located in Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking an experienced customer service and estimating professional to join its team. Applicants must have experience in the printing industry. Prior customer service and/or estimating experience preferred. Successful candidates will have the ability to understand how a job flows through our bindery from estimating, through job creation, production, and shipping and be able to coach customers on the best way to produce a job. Our equipment includes paper cutters, folders, gluers, saddle stitchers, die cutters, foil stamping and embossing equipment, and small machines such as round-corner, shrink-wrap, and drill.
If you have tenacity and are willing to go above and beyond to help our customers succeed, you may be right for the K&W team.
Day shift, Monday – Friday.
Salary based on knowledge, experience, and ability to complete the tasks required by the job.
· Maintain a list of customers and act as a liaison between those customers and our company tending to the customers’ needs while supporting production with the information required to efficiently complete the job;
· Respond to customers and pass information along to the appropriate internal recipients in a timely manner;
· Complete administrative paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
· Service customers by responding to their estimate requests in a timely manner.
· Use computer programs and industry knowledge to calculate accurate estimates.
· Guide customer on the best way to produce jobs when necessary.
· Document information as necessary for proper communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED;
· 5-Years Industry Experience;
· College Degree a Plus but not Necessary.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Knowledgeable about printing and print-finishing;
· Able to multi-task;
· Ability to make decisions or involve appropriate individuals to assist in order to determine the best way to produce a quality finished piece;
· Ability to read, interpret, and understand instructions, and to communicate in English;
· Team player; ability to work well with others;
· Able to understand what is required of each job and communicate requirements effectively to others.
· Paid Vacation;
· Paid Holidays (6)
· Health Insurance (portion paid by the company);
· Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance;
· Weekly pay, optional direct deposit;
· Retirement Plan (401k);
· Credit Union Membership.
K & W finishing, inc. provides binding and finishing services to print and communication service providers. We are committed to providing printers' with the same high quality, service, and turnaround they expect from their own in-house print-finishing departments. Our employees are some of the best in the industry and are ready to accept any challenge. We thrive by providing our customers with the level of service they need to prosper. Services include foil stamping, embossing, die-cutting, laser cutting, saddle stitching, pocket folders or portfolios, wafer sealing or tabbing, D-Tape, Hi-Die, Collating, Folding including gatefolding, handwork, imprinting, kiss cutting, numbering, perforating, scoring, round cornering.