This position conducts energy education sessions for customers, installs basic measures on site and collects data about a customer’s home.
CMC welcomes new graduates with degrees in Building Science, Environmental Sustainability or other related fields to apply.
1. Conduct energy assessments in addition to customer interviews and educational sessions.
2. Quantify energy consumption to establish base lines for energy use. Identify need and prioritize energy saving practices and measures.
3. Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results and recommendations for energy cost savings.
4. Collect buildings, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems data.
5. Educate customers on energy efficiency or answer questions on topics such as the costs of running household appliances and selection of energy efficient appliances.
6. Identify potential energy conservation measures, saving potential and recommend energy efficient technologies or measures.
7. Conduct all work in compliance with OSHA and CMC safety procedures as directed by supervisor.
8. Install weatherization program measures such as door weather stripping and door sweeps.
9. Perform miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent customer service skills required.
2. BPI Building Analyst certification preferred, but not required.
3. Residential and/or commercial building experience preferred.
4. Ability to work and make decisions independently, and to apply your knowledge and skills to new situations as needed.
5. Proficient with MS Office Suite.
7. Requires the use of own vehicle to get to appointments. Mileage reimbursement provided.
*This position requires a valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
CMC Energy Services is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but to save our customers money. We want YOU to join our family and help work toward a more energy efficient future!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities and advancement, training, employee recognition and innovation awards!
Here at CMC, you’ll find a competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with employer match, supplemental benefits and much more! So apply today!