JHT, a government contractor, is seeking skilled Logistics/Provisioning Specialists with a minimum of five years of experience supporting DoD logistics with an emphasis in the following areas:
• Use and knowledge of the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP)
• Development of data to support Repair Parts Special Tool List (RPSTL), Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs), Design Change Notices (DCNs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP) and Maintenance Allocation Charts (MACs)
• Development of Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD)
• Knowledge of the process required to obtain a National Stock Number (NSN)
• Provide technical guidance for the coordination of provisioning planning with the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) as defined by the Program Manager (PM)
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship required.
About this company
JHT Inc. is an ISO Certified, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) with over two decades of experience delivering cutting edge training and simulation solutions, technical documentation support, environmental and marine science support services and professional staffing support. We are technology and services based firm dedicated to providing our government and commercial customers with cost-efficient solutions.
Location/Region: Aberdeen, MD