Netzer Metalcraft is the industry leader in aircraft parts manufacturing. We've developed an incomparable reputation for quality by providing all the expertise and assistance required to handle even the toughest challenges. All Sheet metal experience will be considered.
We are currently searching for an experienced Aerospace CNC Brake Press Operator to work with our team.
Our Press Brakes
· 2 Mitsubishi Diamond BB4013 4 Ft Press Brake machines.
· 1 Amada 4 Ft Press Brake
· 1 Toyokoki 8 Ft Press Brake
· 1 Toyokoki 12 Ft Press Brake
Primary Responsibilities of this position will include:
· Set-up, Operation and general maintenance of a CNC Press Brake machine
· Programming operations with a CNC (computer numerical control) system
· Interpreting blueprints and other related instructions
· Research and development of specifications for custom jobs
· Making equipment adjustments dependent on job requirement
· Checking measurements with specified tools
· Quality checks on finished parts to determine if they meet specifications
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
· High School graduate/GED or equivalent
· At least two years previous experience working on a CNC Brake Press
· Above average math and reasoning skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Critical attention to detail.
· The ability to stand for long periods of time while performing repetitive tasks
Netzer Metalcraft, Inc. is an Aerospace Manufacturer specializing in sheet metal, machining, welding and assemblies. We have long term contracts in the aviation engine industry.
We are currently located in northern Baltimore City but we are relocating to the Middle River area of Baltimore County later this year.