Looking for candidates who are thirsting for a more rewarding, exciting and challenging lifestyle. One that compensates you more in one month than most in a single year. This private law enforcement career is completely recession proof, has greater arrest powers than the police and you have the jurisdiction of not just your home town but the nation and on foreign soil! Currently, there are hundreds of thousands of job opportunities as crime is a constant everywhere. Although Law Enforcement & Military Veterans flock to this industry, thousands of civilians exceed that number. Absolutely no experience is required and government regulations in this industry require training. Some states require a H.S. diploma or GED but never any college. Some states require a criminal background check while others do not. Misdemeanors are generally not a problem but felonies are unless you are in the States of Maryland and a few others.
A Bounty Hunter hunts fugitives from justice who generally do not appear in court or "fail to appear" (FTA) and the judge orders a warrant which then gets turned over to you, the Fugitive Recovery Agent. You have greater arrest powers than the police and the jurisdiction of a nation. The Industry standard of payment is a minimum of 10% of the bond amount(s). For example, if you arrested a Fugitive from Justice on a $100,000 bond, you would get paid $10,000 CASH for your efforts. Since you have greater arrest powers than the police and will arrest at least 50 offenders in your first year, your gross income would exceed $100,000 since bond amounts vary from 5,000.00 to over one hundred million dollars. This industry pays you a minimum of 10% of each bond amount.
- There is only one Academy in the nation that offers "BOOTS ON THE GROUND TACTICAL & STRATEGIC SCIENCE" for those looking to become a professional world-class Hunter. To date, we have over 11,000 satisfied and productive world-class professional Hunters.
- For close to 20 years, the Bounty Hunter Training Academy has served as a leader in the Bail (Enforcement) Industry, striving each day to provide prospects around the nation with the skills, knowledge and tools they need to perform their jobs effectively, efficiently, and safely.
- The Bounty Hunter Training Academy (BHTA) is the only Academy in the nation that offers immersed, hands-on tactical training and proprietary investigative modules that far exceed industry standards. Simply put, we are the Industry Authority.
- BHTA has also innovated deployment tactics that prove extremely beneficial to ensure a more deliberate approach to team entry, room clearing, submissions, dominance and control with the Israeli defense force martial art of Krav Maga.
This course is far from a boring classroom lecture. It provides realistic tactical training with a 360-degree virtual training system, and a simulated shoot house used to train tactical entry techniques. Known as the "KILLHOUSE", students become the Hunter and the Hunted. Designed to be as realistic as possible, BHTA training allows participants to experience the various types of fugitive apprehension scenarios encountered in the field and the enhanced risk mitigation procedures integral to mission success and safety.
- BHTA success grew quickly with innovative approaches and new found techniques that made its founder such a powerhouse. His training modules are provided to SWAT and SERT teams and he trains police and military around the world with his effective strategies and modules. He is a leading criminologist, criminal prolifer and criminal science behavioral analyst. He wrote the book on advanced pre-text wizadry.
- The BHTA program has provided graduates with a strong foundation in high-risk apprehension planning and tactics, and those who attend this training emerge as highly-qualified successful tactical operators. This clearly makes BHTA the industry authority.
- Unlike most traditional criminal investigations, the success of a fugitive investigation with BHTA training is measured in minutes and hours, not weeks and months as with other Hunters and law enforcement. BHTA is the only resource where there is an established worldwide network that achieves success in a fraction of the time it takes all others with proven proprietary methodologies.
When completed with our weekend training which is available for anyone around the nation, you will find employment opportunities not just hunting fugitives from justice but bonuses such as hunting deadbeat parents for massive profit plus local, state and federal government contracts. You will also obtain a lifetime membership packed with huge benefits at no additional cost. You have the option to join the only professional association in the nation with COBRA (Coalition of Bail Recovery Agents) for networking opportunities with the best in the business. Opportunities are limited for the Academy. The statistics are real, garden-variety Bounty Hunters with moderate training make approximately on average $40,000 per year. BHTA graduates and members make on average $80,000 their first year and most are six figure earners and some even seven-figure Masters. Get registered today. Seat goes fast. For additional information and to register for a course anywhere around the nation for the Bounty Hunter Training Academy. Visit www.americanbountyhunter.org
All of our active-duty law enforcement and military veterans have the training elevations and leadership qualifications with an immense array of experience and achievements for a unparalleled talent pool. Combined, the Academy's cadre has over 11,000 apprehensions and well over 100 years of experience. You must strive for excellence in everything you do. Your greatest weapons are your hands and your mind. Only at The Academy, will you learn that the keys to success is the understanding that Fugitive Recovery or Bail Enforcement is a science. We will teach you the refined art of profiling and criminal science behavioral analysis, advanced pre-text and skip tracing. Apply now to be considered. Fee based
Our founder has been in the Industry for over 30 years and spouts a record second to none in the world. Personally, he has arrested over 6,500 fugitives from justice, prison escapees, organized crime, trafficking and terrorist flight.
He is a regular analyst and profiler for all network and cable news. He has covered most of the high profile crimes of our modern times. and agency US Bail Enforcement. BHTA tactical training is designed to allow a combatant/Bail Enforcement Agent to dominate a hostile environment with whatever weapon (your hands and feet is always the best) which is available. In actual fact, BHTA program is a very advanced, but simplified form of armed and unarmed combat integrating essential gun and non-lethal techniques. This program is specifically designed to cater to the needs of special operations/fugitive recovery teams, but can be modified for more conventional police or military units.
~ He is a regular analyst and profiler for all network and cable news.
~ He has covered most of the high-profile crimes of our modern times.
~ He is a consultant for local, state and federal law enforcement
~ He sits on the Board of Directors for dozens of Security Agencies around the globe.
~ He was the sole contracted Bounty Hunter for the show America's Most Wanted
~ Appeared on all nationally syndicated talk shows
~ Featured in 4 reality shows.
~ Featured for his achievements in 29 International Documentaries to date
~ Millions of front-page newspaper articles around the globe
~ Agent of the Year for the top three associations for all years running.
~ Decade of Achievement Award for 3 decades.
~ SWAT and SERT Master Trainer
~ Human/Sex Trafficking Operative
BHTA tactical training is designed to allow a combatant/Bail Enforcement Agent to dominate a hostile environment with whatever weapon (your hands and feet is always the best) which is available. In fact, BHTA program is a very advanced, but simplified form of armed and unarmed combat integrating essential gun and non-lethal techniques. This program is specifically designed to cater to the needs of special operations/fugitive recovery teams, but can be modified for more conventional police or military units.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)