Intralox, L.L.C., the world leader in conveyor equipment solutions utilizing modular plastic conveyor belts, has a position available for a Controls Manager for two of our teams in our Savage, Maryland office.
Our teams specialize in custom turnkey material handling solutions We works closely with customers to determine their needs and then design, engineer, manufacture, install, commission, train and support conveyance and sortation solutions. The desired candidate will have a strong electrical and mechanical aptitude with a willingness to perform both ‘office’ and in the field work.
Intralox offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our Careers website.
- Established and progressive track record of leadership
- Outstanding people skills with ability to communicate with a diverse team
- Desire & ability to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Mastery of English language
- Ability to understand advanced Electrical & Mechanical Engineering concepts. Good Electro-Mechanical sense
- Significant programming background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Expertise in industrial control circuit design, particularly equipment interface practices
- Proficient Electrical Engineering capabilities: Designing, Engineering, Drawing, Building & Testing
- Experience with Siemens and/or Allen-Bradley PLCs
- Experience in sortation systems is a plus
About this company
Laitram is a vibrant, forward-thinking company built on innovation, and brings integrity and continuous improvement to its four operating divisions-Intralox, Laitram Machinery, Lapeyre Stair and Laitram Machine Shop.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)