- Converts business, functional and non-functional requirements into technical design documents.
- Authoring and modelling rules and creating the required rules flow in Corticon BRMS (Business Rules Modeling System).
- Developing BRMS rules vocabulary and requirements traceability matrices.
- Reviews project delivery needs and uses the BRMS modelling studio to model, test optimize and package business rules.
- Troubleshoots the Business Rules Server operations using the logs and exception messages.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Design and develop to implement complex components.
- Create services based rules components and features
- Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more modules (e.g. Common Eligibility rules framework and repository).
?A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience designing, building, and implementing IT application systems as Corticon developer in a major IT applications implementation effort.
- Must have a strong background in software engineering principles and techniques.
- Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- At least five (5) years of experience in development of large scale cloud applications with technologies and tools such as Java/J2EE, Micro Services, RESTful API's, Integration with Shared Services such as Identity and Access Management and API Gateway.
- Experience in SOA and service integration experience with Web Services, EJB, REST etc.
- Experience in customizing Corticon for custom features using Java technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing Web services in Java programming language
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- A Master's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is preferred.
- Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
- Experience in Health & Human Services domain.
- Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services.
TurningPoint Global Solutions is a fast growing information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients.
At TurningPoint Global Solutions, our heritage of innovation and strong software engineering capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base. We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2002, we are privately funded and debt free. TurningPoint Software Engineering process is independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 4.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. TurningPoint fosters an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.
TurningPoint is a 15 year old software development and engineering services company catering to both Government and non-governmental clients. We pride ourselves in developing cutting edge solutions, and solving complex business problems for our customer. We have repeat customer base, with strong past performance reports. Recently achieved CMMI Level 4 certification for our Software Development process area.