Receptionist - Solutions Center Specialist
The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) seeks an individual to become part of our solutions center team as the first main contact for members and non-members who visit or call into the association. Job responsibilities will include:
- successfully working within a team atmosphere,
- answering phones,
- data entry/processing,
- greeting visitors, and
- assisting members and non-members with real estate related questions.
The ideal candidate will have/is able to:
- some knowledge of the real estate industry,
- customer service and data processing experience,
- a professional phone manner and experience with a multi-line phone system,
- excellent time management strategies,
- work independently and as part of a team,
- be available for approximately 40 hours a week between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday at our Lemoyne office,
- proficiently use computers, the Internet, and Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Resumes, cover letters AND salary requirements should be submitted via email by May 30, 2018 to Leah Krnjaic at
. No calls.
The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without consideration of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or any other trait protected by federal, state, and local law.
Location/Region: Lemoyne, PA (US - 17043)