Want to make people smile? Join our team.
Successful candidates are relationship builders, team players and believers in family portraiture and exceptional customer service. Someone who is capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day. By joining Picture People, you will contribute to creating fun, customer-centric studios which value families and their children.
Provides each customer with exceptional customer service, a professional and fulfilling photography session and presents exceptional products. This is a part-time position that typically works up to 16-24 hours per week as per business needs.
• Directs customer experience efforts to ensure consistency with Picture People standards.
• Participates in creation of exceptional studio photography.
• Ensures attainment of personal sales and sittings goals.
• Understands the Picture People culture and ensures compliance with all Picture People Policies & Procedures, as well as studio operational standards.
• Work with and support management in day to day operations of studio.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Candidates must have:
- a minimum of 18 years of age.
- a high school diploma or equivalent.
- the ability to work alone and as part of a team to carry out business objectives and operational standards.
- the ability to learn on the job.
- a working knowledge of basic computer software i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel.
- the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs, along with bending, squatting, sitting and crawling.
- professional photography experience a plus.
- knowledge of outdoor photography a plus.
- the ability to remain on your feet and physically active for a minimum of 5 hours per day.
- the ability to get to work on time as required.
- the ability to work weekends and extended hours as required.
- strong customer service skills.
We are a company-owned portrait studio whose foundation is built on capturing expressions that will last a lifetime. We serve all customers who are looking for professional portraiture to mark a special occasion or who want to document a moment in time for themselves or their family. This includes moms, grandparents, seniors, grads, activity groups, and business people.
Our photographers are trained in their field, but more importantly they are fun, friendly, and good at what they do! They know that every moment counts and will work with you to capture memories that you can cherish for years to come.