1. Support various Agile ceremonies including but not limited to: Sprint Planning, user story prioritization, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective.
2. Review the design of all MIPS/APM system interfaces for compliance with architectural standards and interoperability. The following systems identified may be impacted but are not limited to MIPS/APM Portal, I&A, Enterprise Portal, EIDM, MDM, IDR, ACO models (IAH, Pioneer ACO, NGACO, MSSP, Duals, CPCI, CCTP, and CEC), CCSQ Quality systems (PV, PQRS, HITECH)
3. Assess potential impacts to affected infrastructure and core services, and provide recommendations for requirements and/or design changes.
4. Make recommendations for closing identified gaps, and provide analysis or recommendations to evolve technology and business needs.
5. Perform the impact analyses and provide technical options for infrastructure and process improvement with recommendations for execution as needed to stabilize, standardize, and scale the system.
6. Monitor MIPS/APM infrastructure to identify and close the infrastructure gaps, if any. The Contractor shall evaluate how current monitoring tools provide visibility into Central Processor Unit (CPU) utilization, throughput, and up-time status.
7. Support planning and hosting of infrastructure migration activities (if any).
8. Review system migration plans, identify risks, and develop recommendations and mitigations.
9. Review and assess the MIPS/APM end-to-end architecture for performance, scalability, and stability.
10. Provide continuous feedback to improve the Agile implementation including finding any gaps in the existing process.
11. As part of the SI team, manage the integration and operations of all systems (front-end portal, proposed service Hub, MIPS/APM operational data source, Master Data Management (MDM), quality systems, other models, interfaces, etc.) in the proposed MIPS/APM conceptual architecture diagram, including the coordination of interfaces with systems outside the conceptual diagram that may be connected to the MIPS/APM in future.
Required and/or Strongly-desired Knowledge, Skills, and Experience derived from the above Responsibilities
1. Substantial knowledge and experience on system architecture design including but not limited to the following content/discussions mandated by CMS PDRs and DDRs:
a. logical architecture
b. physical architecture
c. software architecture
d. hardware architecture
e. security architecture
f. performance architecture
g. data architecture
2. Thorough understanding and working knowledge of modern Web architectures such as microservices, single-page design, single-threaded event loop model, SaaS, and so on.
3. Knowledge and Experience with AWS technologies such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, CloudFormation, IAM, Redshift, EC2 Container Service, and so on.
4. Knowledge and skills in Swagger, Open API, node.js, JSON, REST, XML, PostgreSQL, python, Luigi
5. Experience with CMS Provider-related systems, ARS, XLC/Agile processes, and CI/CD
Arch Systems is an established, high growth IT-services Company serving many of the major U.S. government agencies. Our professionals passionately conceive, analyze, develop, and implement optimal solutions for your most challenging business and technology needs.
Arch is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law