Federal Professional Solutions (FPS) is a network infrastructure firm that specializes in Telecom, Wireless, Wireline, IT, Security Infrastructure and Project Management services. We have deployed telecommunications, IT, Technical Security and Cellular networks in the US, Middle East, and Africa. Our process enables better business performance and communication through advanced technology solutions. We build and manage private and public-sector programs that enable our clients to achieve their mission and objectives. We develop and deploy network solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development and Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
Lead Electronic Security Technician / Network Infrastructure. This Lead Electronic Security Technician / Network Infrastructure will be responsible for maintenance and installation of the security systems, components, and infrastructure. The systems to be maintained by the Lead Electronic Security Technician / Network Infrastructure are Access Control, CCTV, Video Management Software, Intercoms, Alarms, and others. This position is a Lead Technician position and the desired candidate will be self- motivated and will have the skill set to interface directly with the end customer and factory representatives. This Lead Electronic Security Technician / Network Infrastructure position will allow the right candidate the opportunity to establish best practices for service engagement in a technical environment. We are looking for an individual who can work well both independently and in teams to solve challenging support issues. If you are a troubleshooter who can see above the fray and identify improvement opportunities with a knack for impressing the client, this is the position for you
- 3-5+ years previous experience in Security preferably as a Lead Electronic Security Technician / Network Infrastructure
- Have a working knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intercoms, Intrusion detection and Network Infrastructure
- -A strong familiarization basic electrical fundamentals, Relay Logic and Applied Theory
- Be a US Citizen and consent to full background check
- Have a valid US driver’s license as local travel is required
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to unload ladder from fleet vehicle and climb ladder.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Solid understanding TCP/IP basics/basic networking concepts
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner always.
- Can pass drug and background check
- Implementation and Maintenance of Intercom Systems, Intrusion detection systems and access control and video surveillance systems
- Experience evaluating, designing and implementing electronic security technologies
- Proven experience in low voltage and access control hardware
-Experience and/or certifications with Lenel or AMAG access control systems
-Experience with Bosch Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control, IDS)
1. Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience/Certifications)
2. Company Medical insurance for employees, which includes Dental.
3. Holidays and paid Vacation and sick leave.
Job Type: Full-time
- Access Control/CCTV: 3 years minimum
- Security Integration: 3 years minimum
Federal Professional Solutions is a leading network infrastructure solution provider that designs, builds, manages, and operates IT, telecommunications, and technical security networks. We help our clients achieve their mission by enabling secure connectivity throughout their network. Federal Professional Solutions offers our employees an exciting environment to further their career. We are looking for qualified individuals to be part of our growing team of industry leaders and technical professionals.