FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Filamatic, a 50+ year old, leading manufacturer of liquid filling, capping and integrated packaging machinery lines for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical specialty industries has an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Customer on-site installation and training.
- Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic issues.
- Remote support to customers and field salesmen.
- Assistance with the final assembly of machinery and customer factory acceptance testing in our facility.
Qualified applicants for the Service Technician position would possess the following:
- Associates’ degree and/or technical school training with specialization in mechanical, electrical, engineering or computer science fields or ten years experience in a similar environment.
- At least five (5) years experience in an automated industry/manufacturing environment.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability in programming PLC’s.
- Knowledge of pneumatics.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Working knowledge of servomotor control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency with computer software programs including Microsoft Office products.
Overnight travel up to 50% should be expected. Most travel is within the U.S.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical/dental/life/ prescription plan, tuition reimbursement and 401K plan. Applicants should submit their resume as an attachment and indicate salary requirements in complete confidence.
4119 Fordleigh Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21215-2292
Visit us @ www.filamatic.com.
Filamatic is a leading manufacturer of liquid filling and packaging machinery systems to the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, health care and cosmetic industries.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)