We are seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join our Team! You will apply your expertise in developing, maintaining Java based Web Applications. Assume accountability for major projects and will develop detailed and robust design, code, test, and implement proposed systems. Ability to develop technical solutions, document the solution architecture, design document using UML. Hands-on experience with projects supporting Service Oriented Architecture principles, work independently and provide technical directions to team members.
The candidate shall also possess strong oral and written communications skills
· U.S. Citizen or VISA Status
· Bachelors + 11 Years or Masters + 9 Years of professional experience
Must be familiar with the following processes:
• Experience with J2EE technologies stack such as Java, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS, WASD.
• Experience with Web Service Technology and Security. Strong experience with Agile development.
• Service Definition Language (WSDL), WS-Security, Web Services-Interoperability (WS-I),
• Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM), SOAP With Attachments (SWA).
• Experience with J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts 1 & 2, spring and Hibernate.
• Experience with writing Java Batch applications with spring batch or other batch frameworks.
• Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
• Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
• Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc.
• Experience and understanding of cloud deployments and micro services approach to build applications. Experience with AWS is plus.
• Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
• Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
• Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
• Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.
• Familiarity with project management frameworks.
TruBest Enterprise Solutions (TES) LLC is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) firm and verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) which provide Information Technology services supporting Cyber Security best practices, intelligence and technical solutions. We offer Information Assurance (IA) services to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data processed on business systems.