KE Fibertec NA Inc is seeking an exceptional operations manager to manage the internal sales department including but not limited to: handling quotes, production of CAD drawings, submittals and handling of orders.
KE Fibertec NA Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of KE Fibertec AS, a Danish company manufacturing high quality fabric duct solutions for the HVAC and refrigeration markets. The products are sold worldwide. As a group, KE Fibertec is the largest and leading manufacturer of fabric duct solutions and operate in several countries across Europe and around the world.
KE Fibertec NA Inc distributes our products through a network of manufacturer’s reps across the United States. In a very competitive marketplace, we pride ourselves in providing high quality engineered products and nothing short of excellent customer service/support.
KE Fibertec has manufactured fabric ducts for more than 40 years. Fabric ducts provide a superior solution to traditional sheet metal duct installations, and is used in a wide array of HVAC and Refrigeration applications.
Typical Fabric duct Applications;
- Swimming Pools
- Sports Venues
Main advantages include;
- Superior comfort draft free air supply
- Aesthetically pleasing/architectural element
- Even air distribution
- Economic solutions
- Easy maintenance
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a key position to secure the expansion plans of the KE Fibertec NA Inc across the United states in general and our current main markets in particular. It is an exceptional opportunity for a result driven person to make a major impact on KE Fibertec NA Inc.
The position will be based in our Edgewood MD office. The successful candidate will work in close cooperation with the president and the National sales manager to achieve the desired results. Further manage the inside sales department on a daily basis.
The position is generally focused on producing/overseeing quotes and Cad drawings within the air dispersion industry. Evaluating the initial enquiry and tracking and managing progress of work from quote to submittal and presenting same to clients as required. Essential skills will include your ability to build relationships, both internally with the inside sales team, outside rep sales agencies and our factory. You will be required to provide support for Management in the daily operation of company business. Attention to detail is a must as a large percentage of the job role includes analysis of construction documents and the production of accurate bid documentation as well as problem solving and tracking of delivered orders. You will also be required to arrange, organize and develop best practices for the bid process. This role is ideal for persons with prior experience of working in the estimating/HVAC or working on bids for projects in the fast paced construction industry. Candidates must have experience and a willingness to work hard, internal training and support will be provided as required.
- Coordinate and assist with quote activity within the Inside Sales Department
- Draft and review project submission content, ensuring all quotes are submitted on time and fully compliant with the requirements.
- Ensure all submittals are formatted and comply with company guidelines, customer requirements.
- Analyse the project documents to ensure the responses being created respond implicitly to the questions being asked.
- Coordinate clarification questions, forward to appropriate party and monitor responses.
- Maintain quote and submittal information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM database and ensure the information accurately reflects the opportunity status.
- Experience in commercial HVAC or building construction & related Estimating Experience
- Produce CAD drawings
- Strong analytical skills/attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and organize construction plans and specifications
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgment
- Strong Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
- Salary – TBD depending on experience
- Health Insurance
Location/Region: Edgewood, MD (US - 21040)