Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is a nationally ranked, full-service engineering firm with 7 offices located strategically throughout the mid-Atlantic and Southwest regions. Brinjac Engineering has a time-honored reputation for providing outstanding engineering services to public and private schools and universities, hospitals, cultural, sports and recreational facilities, corporate, retail and financial institutions, hospitality facilities, as well as local, state, and federal government institutions.
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join our growing Baltimore, MD team!
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- PE Required
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- 5-10 years of progressive design experience in a consulting engineering firm with a thorough understanding of mechanical building codes and construction standards
- Experience with commercial, corporate, government, healthcare and/or education sectors
- Ability to work with internal and external clients to develop projects.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required
- Local candidates only. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Survey and studies of building mechanical equipment and systems
- Design of HVAC systems and building automation systems
- Proactive problem identification and resolution
- Coordination and verification of project deliverables
- Project management duties as assigned.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)