Construction Superintendent - Regent Cabinets
Job location: Rockville/Bethesda MD
Regent Cabinets, a multi-family cabinet and countertop provider, is seeking a direct hire for a highly skilled and motivated project superintendent to manage multiple job sites in the greater Washington DC area.
- Manage all field personal, construction activities, and maintain schedules.
- Enforce company rules and regulations, write reports, and attend daily meetings.
- Address and resolve issues in a timely manner, while maintaining positive relationships with contractors and other employees.
- Pleasant demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the general construction industry.
- Spanish is a plus.
- Typical projects range from 100-300 apartments.
- Hours are standard construction hours.
- We take great care to ensure the safety and happiness of each employee.
- Our company is constantly expanding, and this position has room for growth!
- Competitive salary.
Compensation: Starting at $80,000 year.
Job type: Contract
Job type: Full time position
Driver’s license necessary
Must be a citizen of the USA, or legally able to be employed.
Location/Region: Rockville/DC suburbs