At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A passionate sales executive who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
You are located near a major city on the East coast or Mid-east US regions.
- Develop a qualified pipeline, create sales opportunities, and ensure overall client performance within a named account list within Pitney Bowes’ Key Accounts.
- Accurately forecast and deliver on revenue targets within the client base
- Effectively leverage the PB sales resources to develop and secure new opportunities
- Rapidly learn the competitive advantages that PB offers and articulate to clients
- Develop relationships at multiple levels of the client organization
- Formulate sales strategies and manage the appropriate sales resources to secure new business
As a Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive, you have:
- Consistent track history of over performance to goals
- 5-7 years of enterprise software sales experience selling into Fortune 250 enterprises
- Ideal candidate will possess experience selling software solutions in either Customer Information Management and/or Location Intelligence technology segments
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with the ability to craft business solutions
- Possess an in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics as well as applying domain expertise on behalf of corporate clients
- Ability to travel up to 60% domestically
- Provide the opportunity to grow and devlop your career
- Offer an inclusive enviroment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD