Outside Advertising Representative
Working in tandem for both the Lititz Record Express and Ephrata Review, this excellent Advertising Sales role will interface with the community, building relationships while securing a forward-moving sales career.
The Lancaster County Weeklies (including Lititz Record Express Ephrata Review and Elizabethtown Advocate), are brands of Steinman Communications; an innovative, multi-channel communications
company that delivers high quality news, information, and entertainment to diverse audiences while providing signifi cant value to our marketing and advertising partners.
This position is responsible for selling advertising into the Lititz Record and Ephrata Review.
• Place, cost & proof advertising from regular accounts (incoming & outgoing calls) and incoming faxes, calls & emails from transient accounts into Lancaster County Weeklies via computer & handwritten orders.
• Conduct outgoing sales calls in person & on the phone to current, new & past customers to solicit ads into the regular paper & special sections.
• Sales and customer service experience.
• A High School Diploma or G.E.D. required, additional postsecondary education preferred.
• Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
• Computer profi ciency with Windows-based programs and Microsoft Outlook
• A positive attitude is required.
• Good organizational skills, ability to type speed of 35+ wpm
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines are essential.
• Flexibility to change work habits and tasks as technology improves
Steinman Communications values its greatest a set - its employees - and offers a benefit package that includes medical/dental/vision/Rx insurance; a 401K plan, and paid vacations & holidays.
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION at: steinmancommunications.acquiretm.com
only online applications will be considered for this position