Immediate opening to manage customer service for a Third-Party Administrator in the Columbia, MD area. The company administers a varied client list, with multiple types of benefit plans, covering many participants.
The preferred candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of multi-employer health and welfare fund administration or other related health care administration
- Managing initial customer service training, as well as on-going education in the field
- Ability to assist in resolving issues (simple and complex) for callers in accord with the rules of the plan the caller is utilizing
- Work with other departments to obtain the correct resolution for the caller
- Customer Service experience is required, as well as knowledge of computer programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, high volume environment is a must
The company offers a full benefit package.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement via fax @ 410-872-9530 or
Applications received online will not be considered for position.
Location/Region: Columbia, MD (US)