Retail Store Manager
As Americas Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: ~TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
Welcome to a challenge like no other.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet MetroPCS, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we’re just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Store Manager
Hello opportunity. You’ve spent time developing your abilities in the retail sales arena, and now it’s time to make that exciting step up to major responsibility. As our Retail Store Manager, you’re more than just a boss. You’re the driving force behind ensuring that your store and your team are everything they can be. It takes every ounce of courage and leadership you can bring to the table, but the rewards are simply awesome. Here’s a closer look at what your job entails:
• Let’s begin with the bottom line: you’re there to make sure your store meets its quota on a monthly basis
• That means recruiting, hiring, training and staffing the best people you can find
• You’ll also take an active role in leading the professional development of each team member
• You’ve got eagle eyes on every store function, monitoring sales and inventory, handling sales tracking, and implementing new store programs and initiatives
• You’re also an expert resource to your team, helping them to give the best customer service and sales experience possible
• When disciplinary issues arise, you’ll assist the area manager in finding effective solutions
We won’t lie. This isn’t an easy job. It takes world-class dedication, focus, and strategic thinking. Does that sound like you? Good. Here are a few more things we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
• At least five years of prior retail sales experience make all the difference in this role
• A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
• We’re also looking for someone who’s had past retail management experience
• A high school degree or GED is essential, and while it’s not required, a college degree is a big plus
If this is the leadership role you’ve been looking for, then how about we skip right to the best part: all the generous rewards we can offer for your outstanding work. Our compensation includes:
• Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be a leader with a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without the talent and leadership abilities of someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
To apply and learn more, please visit: http://www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=84059383239|11
T-Mobile USA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)