Evolent provides the integrated technology, tools and team to advance value-based care. Our work begins with the Blueprint, an immediately actionable strategic roadmap that defines target markets, assesses needed clinical and operational capabilities, and is supported by a detailed business case. We implement the Blueprint through our Market Facing Solutions, which accelerate the path to value and embed and connect crucial capabilities through a Value-Based Services Organization
- Handling telephone calls in a professional manner, passing on messages as appropriate.
- Maintaining a presentable reception area and providing a welcoming and helpful service to visitors upon their arrival.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post/deliveries.
- Preparing meeting rooms for use, inclusive of setting up IT equipment and preparing refreshments when required.
- Assisting the administration teams as required, inclusive of typing letters and producing reports.
- General filing, in both paper and electronic formats.
- Assisting with Marketing tasks, such as maintaining client and marketing databases through to creation of table plans and associated event management tasks.
- Assisting with Health and Safety administration.
- Ordering of consumables and stationery in a timely manner
Skills and experience:
- Ideally have a background and experience within a fast moving, customer service and administrative environment
- Good communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a team
Evolent Health offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
Competitive base salary
Group Healthcare Plan
401k with matching company contribution
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Time Off
Accelerated career advancementev
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ (US)