Murry’s, Inc., a leading producer of quality foods for more than 60 years, is searching for a Quality Assurance Supervisor/Technician for its 100,000-square foot manufacturing facility located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring plant manufacturing practices to ensure a safe and wholesome final product.
- Oversee production and sanitation operations for quality control standards conformance
- Understanding of the principles of HACCP, SSOPs, GMPs, Pre-requisite programs
- Complete and maintain quality control reports
- Orient, train, conduct performance evaluations, monitor subordinate time and attendance
- Knowledge of and operation of lab equipment safely and effectively
- Monitor production equipment performance i.e.: functionality, safety, cleanliness, and deficiencies
- Responsible for the daily activities of the QC technicians
- Understanding and implementation of safe work practices and the safety of others
- Maintain communication lines with maintenance, USDA, Shipping and receiving and Quality Manager keeping them informed of daily activities
- Maintain and project a positive image and attitude of company and associates
Salary to commiserate with experience.
To apply send cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1501 Willow Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
You can email through apply option!
Location/Region: Lebanon, PA