To manage all functions needed in order to oversee the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within the various locations.
- Provide administrative support to all maintenance functions.
- Responsible for communicating daily tasks for the department.
- Coordinate schedules for service maintenance on all vehicles within the Pool as needed.
- Maintain, monitor and order supplies as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including; weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Must be computer literate with strong keyboarding skills.
- Knowledgeable in rental car procedures and location operations.
- 2+ years in a management or supervisory role overseeing the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within a multiple location organization.
- Complex problem solving skills; proven ability to solve problems independently.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate staff.
- 2+years of management experience in automotive repair and technical support with knowledge of warranty procedures and general safety compliance desired.
- Collision repair appraisal experience desired.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Hanover, MD (US)