Intralox is currently looking for a Purchasing Supervisor that will plan, organize, and direct all aspects of the purchasing department, including the development and/or administration of policies and department goals and objectives in our Savage, MD office. Intralox offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our Careers website.
- Candidate will maintain working relationships with strategic suppliers throughout the business contract life-cycle.
- Research, interview, source, and facilitate negotiations with suppliers ensuring that they can meet the specified quality specifications and delivery requirements.
- Participate in negotiation of contract terms with suppliers and establish clear expectations for both parties.
- Develop and present reports on specific metrics, supplier performance, and spend.
- Adhere to specific purchasing guidelines based on the strategies and goals of Intralox.
- Evaluate procurement processes, supplier relationships, and contracts to identify potential areas to eliminate waste.
- 5+ years in manufacturing procurement
- 5+ years of management experience is a must
- Oracle experience
- Sheet metal manufacturing and/or job shop experience
- Apics CPIM and/or CSCP
About this company
Laitram is a vibrant, forward-thinking company built on innovation, and brings integrity and continuous improvement to its four operating divisions-Intralox, Laitram Machinery, Lapeyre Stair and Laitram Machine Shop.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)