We are currently seeking a CAI Engagement Lead with the professional skills to help Vanguard continue on our quest to change the way the world invests. You will lead analytics and insights engagements in support marketing and business efforts that deepen the understanding of Vanguard clients and investors. You will then deliver comprehensive, holistic, and actionable insights to leaders, including consulting on implementation and ongoing support needs, resources, and constraints.
The ideal candidate is a resourceful, bright professional with strong problem solving and consultation skills, and a passion for driving data-driven decisions, who also shares Vanguard's mission to serve its clients and investors. You should be comfortable collaborating with leaders and peers across the company.
- Manages divisional and marketing business consulting engagements to deliver impactful solutions based on analytics and market research capabilities in the Center for Analytics and Insights (CAI). Leads project planning and cross-collaboration with subject matter experts throughout the CAI.
- Partners with the Advanced Analytics team, the Market Research team, and business partners to proactively define business problems, develop analytics and research approaches, and deliver impactful solutions and recommendations. Injects strategic thinking and problem solving in projects. Communicates and presents recommendations to business leaders to generate buy-in and prepare for implementation.
- Builds expertise in data, advanced analytics, and market research to develop effective project plans that integrate capabilities the CAI offers to deliver insights and solutions. Coordinates efforts across the CAI teams to meet project timelines. Helps business partners understand analytics and research approaches and results, interprets business impacts. Helps the CAI analytics and research teams understand business priorities and context to create meaningful and relevant solutions to business problems.
- Develops deep partnerships with business partners and internal clients. Builds strong business acumen. Provides consultation as required related to insights of Vanguard clients (such as 360 degree view), market segmentation and trends, and competitive environment to support businesses to develop long-term strategic goals and plans.
- Assists divisional and marketing leaders to improve use of advanced analytics. Connects leaders with resources and training. Collaborates across IT, CAI, MTO, and other resources as necessary to optimize working teams for delivery.
- Stays current on advanced analytics, data science, big data, artificial intelligence, business intelligence tools and techniques. Becomes deeply familiar with Vanguard’s strategic goals, business strategies and capabilities in digital, marketing, and technology.Participates and/or leads projects and performs other activities as assigned to contribute to the development of the CAI and its strategic goals.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five years progressive experience
- Experience in client service and consultation.
- Experience in scoping and shaping project engagements.
- Experience working with senior leadership.
- Experience in the development and implementation of initiatives from strategy through to execution.
- Excellent consultative, relationship management and facilitation skills.
- Superb problem solving skills; logical and analytical thinker.
- Strong executive presence.
- Experience working closely with senior leadership.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
Location/Region: Malvern, PA