- We have an opening for a full-time LEAD HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: St. Agnes Healthcare - 900 S. Caton Ave., Baltimore, MD 21229 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule; Monday through Friday with some weekends; primarily 10:00pm - 8:00am.
- Requirement: Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At TouchPoint, we’re all about heart. Compassion at every point of human contact is more than our mission, it’s our way of life. We’re the exclusive provider of hospitality services to Ascension Health, so our associates are a lifeline to patients, residents and their families. That’s why we’re looking for bright and diverse people to join our family. From housekeeping, food and nutrition services to patient transportation and valet parking, we provide the hospitality that leads to healing. If you’re ready to make a difference, join us!
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Supervises, trains and inspects the performance of assigned housekeeping staff to ensure all procedures are completed to unit’s standards. Assists where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Ensures assigned staff have reported to work and clocked in properly; documents late or absent employees.
- Resolves internal/external guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Documents call offs, and replaces for any shift.
- Coordinates assigned staff breaks.
- Prepares and distributes assignment sheets to staff and reviews priorities. Communicates additions or changes to the assignment sheets as they arise throughout the shift.
- Assigns designated keys, radios and beepers to assigned staff. Maintains accurate record of such assignments and ensure security of keys.
- Checks all equipment used by staff for proper supplies, neatness, cleanliness and mechanical problems. Instructs designated personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Inspects areas to confirm cleaning standards have been met.
- Assists staff to ensure highest standards of cleanliness and service.
- Conducts staff training as assigned.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 148624
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)