Description OfficeTeam currently has an outstanding opportunity for an accomplished and motivated Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will support a number of different functions, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is based in the Baltimore, Maryland area and is a short term temporary-to-fulltime opportunity.
- Perform various administrative duties
- Scheduling candidate interviews
- Take part in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Use the internet to search for potential candidates
- Manage employee database archives Requirements - At least 1+ years of HR related experience desired
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Expertise in UltiPro
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)