Description The Creative Group is partnering with a local technology company to find an Instructional Designer and Trainer! The ideal candidate will have four or more years of experience creating company-wide training mediums for all level of staff.
- Design and develop training materials, or update existing materials, based on instructional systems design
- Understand modalities of learning and create appropriate learning solutions based on content, learning outcomes, and audience
- Conduct the training throughout the organization
- Determine best strategies for onboarding training programs
- Work with management, supervisors, and employees to gain knowledge of work processes related to in-house applications
- Develop procedural documentation such as training aids, handbooks, multimedia visual aids, learning instructional materials
- Researches and writes technical and user manuals to support training Requirements Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, business administration, computer science, engineering or related field
- Four or more years of training both technical and non-technical users
- Experience working with company software, systems, and applications
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational communication skills
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Experience using Captivate preferred
If interested in this contractual position, email your resume to [email protected]! At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)