Description An established law firm in Baltimore County has a great opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Legal Assistant who is looking to grow their legal career. If you are a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multitask, with a real passion for the legal industry, this may be the position for you. 1-2 years’ experience in a law firm required. Firm offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Free parking and collegial work environment. Please submit resumes in confidence to [email protected]
- Drafting and editing correspondence
- Preparation of leasing packages
- Preparation of closing binders
- Calendar management and scheduling Requirements - Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- 1 or more years in a law firm environment
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Eagerness to learn about new ideas and concepts
- Skills in Internet research, Google suite functions, calendaring, Word, and Excel
- Desire to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)