Description Law firm in Baltimore City is in need of a LEGAL ASSISTANT with workers’ comp experience. Candidate must have recent workers comp experience to be considered for this position.
Job duties include requesting medical records, client intake, filing, research, and handling client requests.
Firm offers FREE PARKING, fun work environment, and opportunity for advancement. Submit resume today to [email protected] Requirements - Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Skills in Internet research, Google suite functions, calendaring, Word, and Excel
- Workers compensation law experience desired
- Filing experience
- Medical records experience
- Workers compensation experience
- Deep understanding of legal research
- Eagerness to learn new concepts
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 2+ years of previous work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)