Description A growing legal department has a great opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated CLAIMS specialist who is looking to grow their legal career. If you are a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multitask, with a real passion for the legal industry, this may be the position for you. This full-time CLAIMS specialist is based in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
Handle the investigation, management and adjustment of property damage, cargo and auto damage claims, workers compensation claims, and personal injury claims. Requirements - Eagerness to take initiative and learn quickly
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Good understanding of Internet research, Google suite functions, calendaring, Word, and Excel
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- 2+ years of previous work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong communication and social skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Expertise in personal injury plaintiffs
- Comprehensive knowledge of personal injury defense Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)