Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerThe primary responsibility of this position is to safely operate an Enterprise shuttle bus between the airport and the rental facility, transporting customers picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner.Schedule:Friday/Saturday/Sunday - 3pm - 11pmPay is 12.00 per hour and with valid CDL 13.50 per hour. Opportunity to earn tips as well. Responsibilities:
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Must live or will be living in the DC/NOVA are within the next 30 days
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid drivers license
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience in a 15 passenger,shuttle bus or similar vehicle within last 6 years
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the position with or without reasonable accommodation (lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work posted schedule
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 5 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.In accordance with Prince Georges County, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.
Schedule: No more than 25 hours per week.Friday/Saturday/Sunday - 3pm - 11pmPay is 12.00 per hour and with valid CDL 13.50 per hour. Opportunity to earn tips as well.