- Central point of contact for a $40+ million DoD Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC)
- Responsible for overall management of the MATOC contract and team supporting the work.
- Shall have full authority to represent Banneker Ventures in all activities on this contract.
- Responsible for bidding on, developing the project plans for, and managing the execution of task orders.
- Responsible for subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, security management, and resource management.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on project schedules and submitting project reports and supporting documentation.
- Responsible for timely and satisfactory completion of construction projects, assuring satisfactory client rating.
- Responsible for working with HR to recruit key field positions.
- Responsible for objectives setting, performance evaluation, and related management activities.
- Responsible for Quality control and basic policies and parameters of CEI projects. Assist in resolution of construction issues.
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop new business.
- Represent Banneker with client, public and permit agencies.
- Train and develop staff as needed.
- Responsible for cost control and financial performance.
- In addition to managing team will also be responsible to perform the duties of a project manager on multiple task orders.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education: Engineering degree, Construction Management degree, Architectural degree, or be a Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
- Provide proof of Construction Management and Project Management experience on projects in excess of $1,000,000. The projects cited shall be for new building construction and/or building renovations in which multiple discipline work was performed.
- Ten (10) years of experience on construction projects.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Construction Manager on industrial and or commercial construction contracts.
- One (1) year experience in a construction estimation software program and scheduling software
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be familiar with the means and methods of sediment and erosion and have a Maryland Department of Environment Green Card Certification for Sediment and Erosion Control.
- Be able to communicate in English and be able to translate for any non-English speaking staff members or subs.
- Excellent research, negotiation, and writing skills are required
- Should live within daily commute distance of Aberdeen, Maryland.