Internal ID: 1051158
CRP Site Administration Administrative Assistant (4/13/17)
- Individual will work with confidential and sensitive information requiring discretion and judgment.
- Individual will interface with various levels of leadership, site residents and tenants, etc.
- Individual must be able to take direction and also act on their own initiative.
- Teamwork is an important aspect of this position.
- Presence on the job is important. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following (in no specific order):
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally as first contact with customers by asking questions to gather specific information that clearly identifies customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop customer relations and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction through follow up.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with site personnel of all levels.
- Identify safety issues and emergency situations and ensure these requests are handled in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the various contractors, contract administrators, facility engineers, and other group members providing general direction and assistance.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills ability to communicate in written form using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, DuPont Intranet, Travel and Expense), Internet, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management, FM:Interact, and eWorkPlace and other miscellaneous databases.
- Must possess good organizational skills and be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks under demanding time constraints with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated self-managed skills; requires little or no supervision. Must be self-motivated and accept ownership and accountability for assigned job tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a mentor and assist team with various IT issues.
- Keep current on new software packages through continuing education and participation in relevant seminars and training opportunities. Seek opportunities to learn new software.
- Perform a full range of administrative responsibilities – filing, typing, copying, etc.
- Assist Site Operations Manager as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- Coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks independently, follow up on tasks and seek help as needed.
- Meeting Scheduling:
- Provide coordination for scheduling both small & large meetings
- Conference call arrangements
- Prepare meeting room(s) as needed
- Collect & prepare meeting documents (i.e. PowerPoint Slides) as needed
- Monthly meetings – Schedule, send out reminders, path forwards and keep DLs updated for CRP Operations Meeting, Emergency Management Team
- Maintain Path forwards from monthly meetings in Sharepoint
- Schedule 1on1’s with Site Operations Manager’s reports and others
- Calendar management.
- Maintain vacation schedules for Site Operations Manager’s direct reports.
- Update information and data collection:
- Distribution lists
- CRP Site Conditions, Policies, & Procedures
- Manuals – Emergency Management Team, Inclement Weather
- CRP Emergency Numbers Listing
- Crisis Notification System DL
- Level 2 Driving Waivers
- Miscellaneous Recordkeeping
- Create & maintain organizational charts.
- Order supplies for building:
- Copy paper and toner
- Plotter paper and toner for Larry Nafe
- Printer/Fax/Copier equipment contact for issues, etc.
- Check conference rooms and team rooms in area– maintain as needed.
- Support Special Projects.
- CRP Activity Support:
- United Way Days of Caring
- Telephone Support
- Cell phones
- Support Site Communications Leader as needed:
- CRP Site Notices
- Outlook group list maintenance
- Update Site Conditions documents as needed
- Enter Work Orders.
- Make Amex, Corp. Pro Card and Supplier Pro Card purchases.
- Act as CPass Coordinator.
- Attend CRP Ops, EMT, 1on1 with Site Ops Manager
- Understand site policies and procedures and knowledge of service providers’ roles.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare expense reports.
Brown & Root Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other cha characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. REQUIREMENTS:
Pre-Employment Drug Screen
o Background Check Required
o Steel Toe Boots Pay Range $18 - $22
Brown and Root offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.