DART First State,
a division of DelDOT, has immediate job openings for Mechanics. DART Diesel Mechanics are responsible for major maintenance on all vehicles and equipment to include the diagnosis, repair, and replacement of both interior and exterior components and
performs preventative maintenance inspections on vehicles and equipment. High school graduate or equivalent w/min. 3 yrs mechanical experience in heavy duty diesel maintenance. Valid Commercial Driver's Lic. Class B w/ Passenger & Airbrake Endorse ments or equivalent CDL Permit.
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week.
- Comprehensive salary with wage progression to top rate.
- Great benefits package, including pension plan.
- Vacation earned by yrs of service.
- State of the art garages.
- Cummins, Detroit, Allison, World & Hybrid Drive Systems
Starting salary: $24.87 plus a comprehensive benefit package. Hours vary and may include weekends. Interested applicants must submit an application May 10, 2017
to DART Employment Services, 900 Public Safety Boulevard, Dover, DE 19901. To download an application,
go to: http://dartfirststate.com/.
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News