Johns Hopkins employs more than 20,000 people annually across our health system. Upon joining Johns Hopkins, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join an employer that is a leader and innovator in the healthcare field.
Baltimore, MD: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
The RN for the CVSICU requires a Baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing and one year of experience as a registered nurse. Candidates must be eligible for Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Maryland.
The RN must be experienced in the following:
- 2 years experience in an ICU, preferably CV
- Coordinating care for assigned patients to promote the achievement of clinical outcomes.
- Providing evidence-based patient care based on the nursing process, policy, procedures, and protocols of the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary health care team
- Participating and promoting departmental and hospital safety standards.
- Highly effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships
- Ability to analyze data, synthesize information, and make judgments regarding patient care.
Schedule: 50/50 D/N, every other weekend
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.