Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Baltimore, MD--The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Candidates must be eligible for Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Maryland.
- 12+ months experience as a Registered Nurse required.
- Knowledge of nursing process.
- Social, behavioral and physical knowledge of current health care environment.
- Highly effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality patient care.
- Ability to work in a fast paced university teaching hospital.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.